Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Introduction to Amy

Hey, I'm Amy Bandy.  I am a swimmer at NCHS.  My favorite stroke is freestyle, long distance. I also love the breast stroke because I have a frozen shoulder and it is the only stroke I can do.

 I'm also in the band. I play the oboe and I'm drum major in the marching band with Sam Abernethy.

Other than NCHS, I am a student at North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics.  I want to be a biomedical engineer and attend NC State university.

















I love to travel and even though I have been all over the world, one of my very favorite places is Asheville, NC.  I have lots of friends in Asheville and I visit them in the city a lot!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have come to one of your swim meets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to travel too! I go on a trip to another state or country every summer and sometimes during winter break too. How often do you travel and have you ever been to another continent? If you have been to other countries, are there other significant aspects of Asheville for you to choose it to be a favorite? My personal favorite place I've been to would be my stay at Tokyo two summers ago. I really liked the busy city and taking the train system everywhere I wanted to go! :)

    ReplyDelete